Mundane Tittle-Tattle

 

 

 




30 September 2011
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Long time no post. Hehe. Been very busy working and working this past few weeks due to oDesk. Well, I'm enjoying every revisions client have made through my projects. They are telling me it's great but then after so many revisions, my design is re-designed. What-The-Ef?!


Whew! Received tons of blessings for this month. God is good, all the time! And September is goddamn loved! Today is last day of September. Will October be as generous as my September? We'll see!


Time flies. Time flies only when I'm enjoying what I'm doing. Err. I think anyone knows that and feel that as well huh. So now I'm realizing the fact that I'm enjoying my current work, however, I'm yearning for more challenge. Duh? What challenge pa ba sam? You're waking up early, not just early, super early. More challenging than that? Whew! Basta, I'm not satisfied pa yet I know I will be, in perfect time. Hopefully. :)


R.A.N.D.O.M:
- I always reminded by this phrase how good I am ~ "Goodluck Samuel. Alam kong malayo ang mararating mo." Sir Abet, I miss you Sir! :)
- ASEC Family! I sooo goddamn miss working with you again. I know someday we'll meet again. Yung tipong mayayaman na tayo kasi nakawala na tayo sa ASEC, the most loved company. :)
- Designer or developer? Still confused at the moment.
- Him or him? Busted! :D
- 2 clients serving at the moment! Weee. Clients clients! WELCOME! "Hi Sharmagne, GREAT start so far, I really like it! The quality is great!" -Mr.Dave (40)
- Won design contest for the second time. Hoping for the early arrival of my first investment. :)
- Totally Random.


All for now! :)

Labels:

sharmagne joy thought hard at Friday, September 30, 2011 -
0 thought with me. =)

Post a Comment





5'6" . nineteen 20+. virgo .
Well, I'M A GRAPHIC DESIGNER NOW! Yeeha!
PUPian ALUMNI. BS IT Grad
caviteña . flirt . talky .
outgoing . suplada 'daw' .

WRITING is really NOT my passion. :D

I am INEXISTENT, but in the eyes of those who understand, I EXIST.
I am NUMB, but to a few whom I learned to like and trust, I become the most sensitive person they ever knew.
I am aware that I am less than some people expect me to be.
But most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see.
I would either be your friend or your enemy. To the world I'm nothing, but to the lives ive touched, I may be everything. :)

Don't judge me unless you have looked through my eyes, experienced what I have and cried as many tears as me. Until then BACK-OFF, cause you have no idea.

I am strong yet sometimes weak. I am opinionated yet open minded. I am selfish yet love with my whole heart and soul. These things make me who I am.

Piss me off I'll get even. Put me down, I'll recover twice as quick. Telll me I can't do something, I'll do it even better. Think you know me, better THINK TWICE.


STALK ME HERE <3
MULTIPLY | FRIENDSTER| MYSPACE | PLURK | TAGGED | HI5 | FACEBOOK |

More Here! =)






Base code by SuckmyLolly.Com
Images hosted at Photobucket
Fonts from Fontspace

Images from DA
Domain from
free counters
 
 


POWERED BY: BLOGGER.COM